Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Rob Zombie-Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor

As anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge Rob Zombie fan. That's why this is a bold statement on my part...Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor is the best Rob Zombie album ever released
. Although La Sexorcisto is my all time favorite album by any band of all time in any music genre that has ever come out. The new Rob Zombie album is the best of his solo albums so far. I don't know what it is about this album but it's perfect from beginning to end. Just the right amount of pop mixed with heavy ass guitars and a killer rhythm section. I can't say I have a favorite track on the album because it all flows together so well, but if I had to choose it would be Gong Gang Gong De Do Gong De Laga Raga. But over all amazing. I'm not in anyway trashing any of the other Rob Zombie solo albums, they are all amazing albums. It just so happens that he has a great band for this record and they made a killer album. Plus the video for Dead City Radio is awesome as well. He never disappoints with his videos, I'm just excited to see more videos from this album. I'm getting a little long winded now so I won't get into Lords of Salem yet. But let me just say I read the book and saw the movie, they were both awesome reviews for those coming soon too. 
Thanks for reading. C.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment