Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

This goddamn movie is one of my favorite movies of all time. I know it's new , and I know if based off an old genre but this movie is amazing. From start to finish this movie give laughs and scares throughout. The story line is fine and simple but it keeps your interest regardless. Nick Sommer might be one of my favorite actors after this movie, he has just the right amount of ridiculousness without being too ridiculous. The rest of the cast is awesome the killer is brutal. What else can I say, the only thing that would make this movie better would be a VHS release. I think I've watched this movie about 20 times already, and it's great every time. If your into slasher's from the 80's and awesome Richard Nixon masks give this movie a shot. Blood Junkie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment